• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ita47
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_50448385 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ita47.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I have a new issue with my Totem. I had everything working on the game but then the other day when I turned it on to play, 5 of the 6 bonus lights in front of the drop targets were locked on from start up. These bonus lights should be off until the ball rolls across the upper roll over lanes. The only one working correctly is the A light on the left. The strange thing is the game still scores correctly even though the lights are on. I can't locate the problem. I thought maybe it was one of the flip flop chips on the driver board and I replaced the third one from the left which I thought controlled 4 of the lights and the lights are still locked on. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I'm going to put this game on location and I really need to get it fixed.

image_50448385 (resized).JPGimage_50448385 (resized).JPG
#3 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Is your interconnect cable new/repinned?

No not completely. I repined a couple of broken connectors that fixed another issue. I looked at the cable but didn't see any more broken connectors.

1 month later
#5 4 years ago

Update, problem solved. I decided to repin my entire interconnect cable and that fixed my problem. I do believe it also has to do with the condition of the contacts on my mpu board, as they are not in the best shape. But the game is playing 100%!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ajax, ON
$ 7.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ita47.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-system-1-bonus-lights-locked-on-totem?tu=ita47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.