IMG_20220215_213305287 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220215_213256378 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220215_213242144 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220215_202807983 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220215_202744366 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220215_202819844 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220215_202844594 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220215_202912185 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider koji.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from nigel:

I can only imagine that this is decent shape.
And really the reason for my asking the question in the first place. I could be a giant goober and frame this with a plaque saying, "Apollo 14 Telemetry Board".
But if this is useful, I don't mind helping someone out.
ForceFlow & phishrace
Thanks again.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, that's a very nice board. You'll want to take that battery off (DataSentry), it is likely already leaking acid into some of the traces.. so the sooner the better.. and anyone who takes the board would want this off.

Please do try to move it to someone who will fix it up. I could use the Driver board if you end up selling, please let me know.

I have some less desirable arcade boards if you wanted to trade, but I'm in canada, so shipping is sometimes not practical... and the border is not quite there yet it seems :/

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from nigel:

koji Hi there!
Two solders holding that battery in. Just unsolder?
I'm in Washington, and I ship to Canada as a part of my job. I'll see what I can wrangle and it's yours for the shipping cost. Oh, and refuge when the tinderbox goes off.
But really. If you have a use, it's all yours.

Wow.. yeah that would be amazing. Please let me know.. Yes, def have use.. I'm building a joker poker from frankenstein parts, and I need the driver board.

Yeah, no problem.. at least I can offer pinball if you ever make it up north to Surrey

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from nigel:

Here's the driver.
Pinball camping trip that drifts crazy close to the boarder? Eh? Maybe?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks nice, not worried about issues either, as I have the parts to replace most components.. was just waiting for a board to turn up.

Thanks-

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from nigel:

Well, let's see what I can do.
Are you only interested in the driver, or the MPU also?

I can possibly use it.. If not I know people for sure.. Sometimes depending on what is wrong with these they can be difficult to get going again..

Thank you.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from nigel:

koji Hi there!
Two solders holding that battery in. Just unsolder?
I'm in Washington, and I ship to Canada as a part of my job. I'll see what I can wrangle and it's yours for the shipping cost. Oh, and refuge when the tinderbox goes off.
But really. If you have a use, it's all yours.

Yes.. Pretty big pins iirc.. But it should come off on two points..

#16 2 years ago

Cool game btw. The pascal is particularly good for this as shooting the special is a really fun shot to make (hit the drops to each side, leaving just the one thst becomes lit) I believe with the pascal you can make this worth 50k, which would add a great deal of strategy to this title for competative play... Much more so that the original which awards a credit... Making it not such a viable Strat for competition.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from nigel:

I doubt I need the couple small harnesses either. So there's those two.

Thanks Nigel,

Sending a PM.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

2,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jefferson, WI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider koji.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-system-1-board-value?tu=koji and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.