• Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-02-08_07h28_26 (resized).png
2018-02-08_07h21_38 (resized).png
freepl10.png

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 38 days ago

Sorry to resurrect and old thread but I was looking at the website and couldn’t quite figure out which Rom to grab for a spring break with both free play and the single ball Rom.

Also is there a good source for getting roms burned? I could buy the equipment to do it, but I would use it so infrequently that it would be a waste.

1 week later
#52 29 days ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Also is there a good source for getting roms burned? I could buy the equipment to do it, but I would use it so infrequently that it would be a waste.

Steph at hobbyroms.com does a fantastic job. Before I really knew what I was looking for I could just say what I wanted (ie: can you get me free play on Centaur?) and they'd take care of the rest.

#53 29 days ago
Quoted from semicolin:

Steph at hobbyroms.com does a fantastic job. Before I really knew what I was looking for I could just say what I wanted (ie: can you get me free play on Centaur?) and they'd take care of the rest.

Will remember that for the future!

Astill with Astill Entertainment reached out to me to burn a Rom set for me.

#54 27 days ago

Right on! Dave is also good people.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside