Topic poll

“Best table- Surf champ or Joker Poker Solid state”

• Surf champ 4 votes
    27%
  • Joker Poker Solid State 11 votes
    73%

(15 votes)

#1 8 years ago

Which game is better? I like both but can only get one..

Thanks))

#2 8 years ago

Joker Poker by a mile. I had a Surfer (two player Surf Champ) for a couple of weeks and it was too easy to roll even on three ball play with the outlanes opened up. Joker Poker is the classic drop target game.

#3 8 years ago

I don't think you could go wrong with either. I'm slightly bias towards Surf Champ though as I really enjoy the variety of shots and I like a good spinner shot even if it really isn't worth any points. Both play great and have great artwork though. If you're a drop target fan though Joker Poker is a clear winner.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Joker Poker by a mile. Joker Poker is the classic drop target game.

What O-Din said.

#5 8 years ago

SC...what I said.

#6 8 years ago

Surfer would have been a much better game with another score reel. It really is a great layout and fun to shoot, But it came up short,

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Joker Poker by a mile. I had a Surfer (two player Surf Champ) for a couple of weeks and it was too easy to roll even on three ball play with the outlanes opened up. Joker Poker is the classic drop target game.

Dang!!! I need some playing tips I guess. Mine is set pretty steep and it is not easy to beat. Lots of house balls.

#8 8 years ago

I guess it's all relative. When most of your games are older with two inch flippers, most longer flipper games become relatively easy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-surf-champ-vs-joker-poker-solid-state and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.