• 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Sonora70
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20151213_115852.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vectordreams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I picked up a super soccer and I am having issues with the player unit. It was keeping the player 3 lights on all the time. So I started with checking continuity to the frame of the unit and I have several switches that ohm out to the frame. I don't know if this is normal or not that I can see ohms to the metal frame. It does seem to count the current ball all of the time. Sometimes it will show the current ball and other times no ball is lit or player. Before digging in I want to know if I need to chase other issues.

#5 8 years ago

To start I tighten all of the screws and the player 3 GI light is now working right.

I pulled all the screws from all the unit player stacks and I still have several leaf switches that are showing 1.9 ohms to the frame.
20151213_115852.jpg20151213_115852.jpg

Should I pull the bakelite board to see if that is what grounding out the switches? I pulled the bakelite board that spins and that did not change anything.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vectordreams.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-super-soccer-player-unit-issues?tu=vectordreams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.