Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Far-Out-Work-32 (resized).jpg
Pinball (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago

Hi Sonora70
You were moaning about the schematics. May I enlighten (or confuse ?) You ? See the JPG - it is from my Far Out pin - in the pin there are the wires, in the lower part of the JPG I cleaned out many wirings (easyer to look at the JPG) - I only show the wiring for "some*** 50'000 points (blue lines)" and for "some*** 80'000 points (brown lines)". In the pin there are the wires, in the upper part of the JPG I cleaned out many wirings - I only show the wiring for "3000*** points (blue lines)" and for "5000*** points (brown lines)".

At "my red E" You see: I plugged-in the wire for "some*** 50'000 points (blue)" into the socket for "4000 points (blue)", the socket (4000) is connected to "3000 on the Score Drums".
Lets gain a Replay by reaching the limit of 54000 points. Player-1 is playing so "my red B" is as shown in the JPG - so "my red L" is as shown in the JPG. The 10'000-Score-Drum of Player-1 is in Position "5 means some 50'000 points, my red I,J", the 1000-Score-Drum of Player-1 is in Position "3 means 3000 - my red C, don't worry, read on". The ball on the playfield hits a target. A thousand points shall be made - the L-1000-Points-Relay (upper left corner in the JPG) is made to actuate - it pulls-in so switch "my red A" closes - Player-1 is playing (my red B is closed) - look further: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,IJ,K,L,M,N,O --- nice, the Replay-Counter is stepped up.

Maybe confusing - the some*** - and the 3000*** and the 5000*** (?)
The pin and us have different opinions on "making 1000 points" --- we say: 1000 points are made because we see a Score-Drum do a step. The pin says: 1000 points are made when the 1000-Point-Relay starts pulling-in - this is an off-setin time, the pin is earlyer than us.
Making 1000 points: The 1000-Point-Relay pulls-in, closes switches - one closed switch let current flow to the Coil on the 1000-Points-Score-Drum - the plunger on the Drum is pulled-in - NOW the 1000-Point-Relay is made "stop-pulling" - the switch on the relay opening cuts current to the coil on the drum - the plunger on the drum is pulled back by its retaining spring - NOW, tooth on the pulled-back plunger behind tooth on the gear on the drum - NOW the drum is stepped and we see "points are made".
To make an replay on 54'000 points: The thousands Drum must be in position "3" - the 1000-Point-Relay pulls-in - through the wiring in the JPG the Replay is given - THEN the Drum is stepped and we see "4 means 54'000 points."
All the "some*** XX'000 points wires" have the range "31'000 ... 40'000" or "41'000 ... 50'000" or, or, or.
Enlightened or confused ? Greetings Rolf

0Far-Out-Work-32 (resized).jpg0Far-Out-Work-32 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-super-soccer-no-replay-award-for-points-scored?tu=rolf_martin_062 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.