Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1022.jpg
1021.jpg
1020.jpg
100_3142.JPG
100_3136.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider troxel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Trying to get this game up and running and just had a couple questions on it. All the 10,000 score reels has the same adjustment on the contacts and reels. They have two blades going through the same slot. The zero position has the bottom switch closed and top switch open. The 1-8 position has both contacts open, and the ninth position has the top closed and bottom open. I've attached a photo of it in the zero position. Is this correct?

The other problem that I am having is the red balls sometime needs a couple "kicks" to get it back to the bottom. Seems like the plunger is moving smoothly but getting caught up on the top black part. Any suggestions on how to adjust this correctly?

100_3136.JPG100_3136.JPG 100_3142.JPG100_3142.JPG
#3 9 years ago

The score reels were really sluggish and rebuilt all of them. They move smoothly now and look like the contacts are in the correct position. I wasn't sure on the 10,000 reel since two blades were going through the same slot.

If I put the score reels to zero, and manual trip the reset bar, the game will start up, but won't restart own it's own. I manually pulled the 10, 100, 1000 relay along with the player unit to advance to test the score reels. The reels move smoothly between each number.

I can't believe that all the switches are incorrect, but something is installed incorrectly or something other than the score reels is causing problems. Thoughts?

Here is what is happening.

Player 1 Reels
10s don't advance the 100 after the 9th position
100s advance 1000
1000 advance 10,000 (sometimes when this happens the scoring is moved to player 2)

Player 2 Reels
10 don't advance 100
100 advance 1000
1000 don't advance 10,000

Player 3 Reels
10 don't advance 100
100 don't advance 1000
1000 advance 10,000

Player 4 Reels
10 advance 100
100 advance 1000
1000 advance 10,000

#6 9 years ago

I went through the player unit and it's moving smoothly now. I am still getting the same problems. I think the players unit might be off because when I go from 30,000 to 40,000 on player one the unit activates and moves the scoring to the second player reel. How can I double check this? I do have the schematics and manual.

What's the best way to adjust the bottom contact (zero position) that's by the plunger (the one in the back)? I noticed a couple were open but the one was closed.

#9 9 years ago

Had a chance to look at this a little bit more, and now I 'think' everything is working on it. I will have to play it a bit more, but played a few 4 player games without seeing anything wrong.

Here's a summary of what fixed what:

1. Player scoring switching between players was because the 10,000 wasn't aligned right. The two blades needed to separated. Once that was changed and contacts adjusted the 10,000 now resets and does not move the scoring over.

2. The tens unit was because the EOS was open and was not closing. I corrected a couple of those, and now all scores reset and carry over to the next digit.

3. I waxed the balls, clean and waxed the tracks, and switched out the coil sleeve and the bonus is now scoring correctly and smoothly.

Thanks for all the help, and to Pin-it for helping me with the problems.

#12 9 years ago

I have played this quite a bit and have questions on the bonus scoring. I have it set for 3 players, and wondering about the following:

1. How should the roll overs on top light for bonus? Is there a set pattern with the balls or does it depend on something else. I usually have 2 lit out of the 4 and will change.

2. Checkered flag bonus. Should the bonus be given after the 5th light is lit? Mine cycles through about 3 times before I get a bonus, and a couple of times two lights are lit at once.

3. The bull-eyes targets by the flippers are always lit. Is this correct?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider troxel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-super-soccer-adjustment-questions?tu=troxel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.