DSCF1685 (resized).JPG
DSCF1686 (resized).JPG
DSCF1684 (resized).JPG
IMG_2583 (resized).JPG
IMG_2603 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Brought this beauty home a few months ago - what a GREAT title to own! Its definitely a tough player; requires lots of nudging and very precise shooting skills to get the ball to the upper playfield. If you can turn the pop bumpers on, and get the ball up top scores improve rapidly!

The machine you see here is an all original cab, original painted legs, original playfield and repro backglass. Its absolutely beautiful. Bottom pic of me first time I made "Genius" ... which probably will happen once a year - if that!

Sunshine is one of only a handful of pins Gottlieb made with the player "rating system", which I love. If you make all of the Red numbers, then the Red rollovers will be special. If you make the White numbers, then White rollovers are special. Making BOTH makes ALL rollovers special! What a game... its under rated in my view for sure. I don't think we've ever done that, so far.

Sunshine gets lots of play here...

All original and 100% perfect![att=4465595,1308164 caption="All original and 100% perfect![att=4465595,1308164 caption="Sunshine BG 01 (resized).jpgSunshine BG 01 (resized).jpgSunshine Cab 02 (resized).jpgSunshine Cab 02 (resized).jpgIMG_3156 (resized).jpgIMG_3156 (resized).jpgIMG_0125 (resized).jpgIMG_0125 (resized).jpg

1 year later
#52 3 years ago

Hey Ya'll... looking for a back glass for my sunshine... any advice? directions?

1 week later
#53 3 years ago

http://shayarcadegroup.com/backglasses/ Scroll down through the Gottlieb listings . 2nd last page
A friend over here in Oz bought one of these about 2 years ago , really lovely backglass , you wont be disappointed .
Also a aussie company "pinball rescue" makes the sling shot plastics , those are really nice too , good luck

9 months later
#54 3 years ago

HI
Picked up a nice sunshine that is missing the instructioncard. Anyone got a scan of it I can get?

Cheers

1 year later
#55 1 year ago

Got the new backglass from Shay installed. I like it. I had a new rotator surface made, also looks great and helps smooth out a warped surface.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-sunshine-club-all-welcome/page/2?hl=flyrod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.