Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-02-10 13.57.51 (resized).jpg
2018-02-06 21.27.40 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

I knew when I got it it wouldn't be long before a perfect game happened. Dialing in one shot from a cradled flipper is not too difficult. I got my first 300 in regulation last night. I got my 2nd the next game. I haven't been able to repeat it again, but it seems like something that could be done fairly consistently.

Do all games allow a flipper cradle from the launch? It would certainly add a level of difficulty shooting on the fly. I'm thinking about lowering the angle of the flippers.

Has anyone bothered with high scores on the other modes? I've been one shot away from perfect on Flash a couple times. It seems like Strike 90 could potentially last forever. 12 consecutive strikes is fun and doesn't take that long. Strike 90 takes too long.

I'm partially hoping my cradled shot perfect game is a cheesy win on a badly set up game. It might increase the longevity slightly, although I think this will be going up for sale soon. I do like having a novelty game in the game room. Part of me wishes I held on to Ice Cold Beer. It's expensive now.

2 weeks later
#2 6 years ago

Am I the only one that drinks alone and tries to hit the same shot over and over? I did list the game for trade, but there is something relaxing about a quick game on this thing. I've perfected Flash and standard a bunch of times now. Strike 90 is a marathon and for some reason my streaks are typically much less. Here is my best.

2018-02-06 21.27.40 (resized).jpg2018-02-06 21.27.40 (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

If you were to sell it could you let me know?

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

If you were to sell it could you let me know?

PM sent. And a new record!

2018-02-10 13.57.51 (resized).jpg2018-02-10 13.57.51 (resized).jpg

#5 6 years ago

To be fair you really shouldn't be cradling the ball, my friend that has this machine too, he does it all of the time, not fair. His machines playfield angle is different then mine that is how he manages to "cheat", IMO.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-strikes-n-spares-high-scores and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.