• Latest reply 50 days ago by mhkohne
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1630063732891482772537878663003 (resized).jpg

#1 4 months ago

I've had a Striker that was sitting idle for a number of years. I just put new rubbers and balls on it, and I'm finding that while I can start a game, none of the flippers, etc work.
I've figured out that the Q Relay isn't energized when the game starts, but when I run the relay test I can see the relay move! It also moves for a moment when I start a game.
If I physically push the relay, then the flippers work.

Obviously the transistor is OK or it wouldn't move at all. What should I be checking next?

1 week later
#2 4 months ago

Ahh. It was because I somehow bent up the ball present switch in thr trough - it was waiting for a ball before it fired things up!

2 months later
#3 50 days ago

Good to hear you fixed it. Cool looking game, rare too. How does it play?

I've got a Striker over here that is quite the project game (it's an ex parts game). It will take a while before it will work. Really curious to play it though!

1630063732891482772537878663003 (resized).jpg
#4 50 days ago
Quoted from Jappie:

Good to hear you fixed it. Cool looking game, rare too. How does it play?

I like it. Having the two sets of flippers and the need to pay attention to which side of the playfield you need to be on is pretty cool and a little more strategy than some pins.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside