IN05152-501 (resized).jpg
0Stock-Car-Work-02 (resized).jpg
image1 (resized).jpeg
0Stock-Car-Work-01 (resized).jpg
2018-3-13-8-32-5 (resized).jpg
scan (resized).jpg
Stock car (resized).jpg
IMG_8474 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider howardr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

At the risk of stating the obvious, buy a new schematic and have it scanned at Staples for $2 or Kinkos for $6.

https://stores.staples.ca/search?q=calgary

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from jmbit:

hopefully this helps a little bit better.

If you'd like to know whether your hope resulted in a better outcome, click on the image in your post.

Make it easy for us to help you!!!

And if you'd like *me* to help you, drive to one of the 10 Staples stores in Calgary and spend the $2 (US) to get a high quality scan.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from jmbit:

It does fire the main reset on the control bank, just not the sequence bank reset coil (Red connected and White connected). Only when the switch #11 is closed on the control bank it will fire. But #11 should only be closed when lights are all off (sequence is complete). This would make the sequence bank reset coil fire. It should also fire at start of game to reset all lights which it doesn't.
I almost think something should make the number #11 relay to switch on causing it to drop in the reset sequence closing that #11 main switch which would then activate the sequence reset bank coil.

I agree, it seems like something should reset the Sequence bank during game reset but I sure don't see anything like that on the schematic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider howardr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-stock-car-1970-armature-issue?tu=howardr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.