Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by mmuglia
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I am hoping someone can help identify the transistor locations for two of the flashers on Strikes N Spares. There are three flashers on each side of the playfield. I'm looking for the transistor locations for the bottom and middle flasher on the left side of the playfield. The location is identified with a "Q", for example Q18.

Thanks!

Mike

#2 8 years ago

Anybody?

#3 8 years ago

Do you have a manual? One of the playfield schematics will show the solenoid numbers and labels, and which connector pins they go to. Then just follow the connector pin number on the driver board schematic, and follow that trace to the transistor.

#4 8 years ago

Wish I had the manual, and can't find the PDF online. Hoping someone could check their manual and help me out.

Thanks.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Wish I had the manual, and can't find the PDF online. Hoping someone could check their manual and help me out.
Thanks.

Gottlieb manuals are not officially available online as pdfs, unlike with other manufacturers. You can order a physical copy from pbresource.com or http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/DOC1631

#6 8 years ago

I was hoping someone had a manual and could help me out.

#7 8 years ago

I checked all the transistors with a multimeter and found the two that were bad. Got it fixed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-stikes-n-spares-transistor-locations and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.