You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190505_152830_resized (resized).jpg
20190428_105812 (resized).jpg
20190428_105812 (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

I am currently taking names for the initial run of ramps for Gottlieb's Spring Break. Like Arena, nearly every one of these ramps out in the wild is broken, and replacements are NLA. Huge thanks to Andrew (Barakandl) for trusting me enough to send me his ramp for making the mold. The mold is just about finished, and I should be making pulls by the end of the week. I will update the post with photos when the ramps are finished.

I will be offering this one in Clear .125" PETG and translucent yellow.

Pricing will be $40/clear, $45/yellow

As usual, no money is due until shipping time...and buyer pays actual USPS priority mail shipping.

Other ramps available: (I combine shipping)
Arena
Hollywood Heat
Gold Wings

20190428_105812 (resized).jpg20190428_105812 (resized).jpg
#2 4 years ago

I’m in! Thanks for doing these.

J.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Other ramps available: (I combine shipping)
Arena
Hollywood Heat
Gold Wings

I’m 99% sure that Hollywood Heat is the same ramp as tee’d off. Tee’d off just has the center area filled in and it has mounting points for the golf balls. You might be able to use your existing mold to make those too.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I’m 99% sure that Hollywood Heat is the same ramp as tee’d off. Tee’d off just has the center area filled in and it has mounting points for the golf balls. You might be able to use your existing mold to make those too.

The outside profile is the same, but there are some features in the middle that would have to be added to my mold to make that work. That ramp recently went OOS at Marco. I do have access to one to copy, so its an option if a few people wind up needing one in the future.

1 week later
#5 4 years ago

I'm in for 2 clear

1 week later
#6 4 years ago

Just an update, I should be getting the plastic in by the end of the week, and will hopefully have a run done over the weekend. Stay tuned!

#7 4 years ago

Ready to ship!

20190428_105812 (resized).jpg20190428_105812 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#8 4 years ago

Great ramps!

20190505_152830_resized (resized).jpg20190505_152830_resized (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-spring-break-ramps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.