Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by phil-lee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

My machine had been sitting for several years not played due to the power fuse being blown. I replaced it and everything works good plus I cleaned and lubed everything. The only issue is when the ball falls into one of the spin holes, it doesn't kick the ball out or eventually does after anywhere from 45 seconds to 2 minutes. It had just started doing this before the fuse blew and I never had the chance to fix it. Any advice or knowledge on how to get the ball to kick out again when it first drops in the hole? Thanks in advance!

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from bmh76:

My machine had been sitting for several years not played due to the power fuse being blown. I replaced it and everything works good plus I cleaned and lubed everything. The only issue is when the ball falls into one of the spin holes, it doesn't kick the ball out or eventually does after anywhere from 45 seconds to 2 minutes. It had just started doing this before the fuse blew and I never had the chance to fix it. Any advice or knowledge on how to get the ball to kick out again when it first drops in the hole? Thanks in advance!

The other hole works ok?

#3 4 years ago

Unfortunately both holes are broken... I did figure something else out. When I hit the bulls eye special target in the center, it kicks the ball out.

#4 4 years ago

Sounds like;
Gummed up hole switches
Mis-adjusted hole switches
Dirty Coil sleeves on kick out mechanism
Dirty kick out mechanism
Weak kick out hole base plastics
Get these things right/ clean/adjust and then report back if the problem continues.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside