(Topic ID: 155204)

Gottlieb Spin-A-Card Score Card Pins and Wires?

By MarkyMarkUK

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markymarkuk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hi
First post, just bought my first EM Pinball. A Gottlieb Spin a Card. In the backbox there are several pins that dictate the scores required for players to qualify for a free game, or at least I believe that's what they are!!!

However, although a couple of these wires/pins has tiny stickers around them indicating what number they are, e.g. 2, 6, 8, but the other labels have obviously dropped off in the past. My question.. Anyone got a schematic that they could reveal the wire colours and what numbers they are? Or how could I find out which wire/pin is which number?

Thanks for any help.

#3 8 years ago

Many thanks for the advice. Will give that a go as I do have the playfield glass off at the moment. Just hope the Knocker is working, lol!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markymarkuk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-spin-a-card-score-card-pins-and-wires?tu=markymarkuk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.