Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140908_201130.jpg
20140908_195151.jpg
20140908_202614.jpg
20140908_201322.jpg
20140907_175837.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SPeD66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago

Just curious. Is "super lube" the same thing as "brain lube" from Marco?
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/77-BL

Btw maestro, hello from just up the street.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from maestro:

SPeD66, greetings. Looks like we're neighbors. I just checked out your game room and looks like you have a Taxi and Comet. I am envious. You don't know if those didn't happen to come from Druid Lanes at some point? That's where I cut my teeth on those pins.

I don't have a Comet, maestro. Perhaps you meant Cyclone? And no, I seriously doubt any of my games originated from the Martinsville area.
Ahhh... Druid Lanes. So many wonderful memories.... and a few bowling trophies from the 80's in my youth, I'm proud to say. I'm up for bowling or pinball (or both) sometime if you're interested.
Sad to say I'm not much of an EM repair guy & can't offer any useful help in this thread beyond cleaning/lubing.
The one EM I have has worked pretty well without much fuss since the day I bought it. Btw, I was "eye-balling" your Snow Queen on Craigslist but never pulled the trigger. Congrats on your first pin & glad to see your game stayed local!

#14 9 years ago

Of course I remember George, and Joe too! They were such nice guys & I don't think I ever saw either of them frown.
Anyway, happy to hear you're going to restore Snow Queen & I'm looking forward to the resto thread, as well as checking out your game in person sometime.

Post edited by SPeD66: grammar

#15 9 years ago

Btw, if Snow Queen takes a standard size piece of playfield glass, I have a used piece from a system11 you can have if you want it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SPeD66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-snow-queen-crazy-player-sequence?tu=SPeD66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.