Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170804_113823 (resized).jpg
20170727_210735 (resized).jpg
20170722_134435 (resized).jpg
20170726_202238 (resized).jpg
20170711_182307 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Do a search for 'slick chick' and a bunch of threads regarding this game will pop up. I restored this game from ground up recently (I actually think yours may be better condition).

there are threads for restoring cabinet, the play field and new labels and special lock available that I put up.
Legs are correct you just need to put overnight in Evaporust and polish.

I make a master stencil for the repainting for all games but this is a simple game and the paint is probably still there although hidden. If not I can provide a copy when I return home if you really need.

Your painting method seems fine.

2 weeks later
#6 6 years ago

From your pic's the original red and blue are evident under the legs and in the middle of where the paint has been removed. I will see if I can copy the stencil masters in a cost effective way as the last resort. I travel a lot lately so in and out.

In the meantime you need to remove the paint using brake fluid or similar to see what you can find. It has to come off anyway.

The slick chick has a silver webbing over the white.

Post Note; Located the master art stencils and made you a set on 7 mill clear plastic stencil sheet. Yours for the cost of the plastic sheet and postage. Please pm me on your address.

#8 6 years ago

Something in the post to help with the cabinet.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-slick-chick-restoration-questions?tu=SteveinTexas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.