By SpinnerAddict

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sky Jump (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpinnerAddict.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I picked up a non working Sky Jump the other day. I got the machine working, I can play thru a whole game but then I noticed if all of the drop targets are completed the scoring continues and the bank doesn’t reset. Also the bank doesn’t reset at the start of the game. I checked all the fuses, I tested each drop to make sure each scores and doesn’t stick but still nothing. Anyone have any idea?

#3 6 years ago

This machine has 2 banks one for a set of roll over switches which has the wing nuts you spoke of they seem to reset fine but on the other bank are 7 drop targets that as far as I can tell score with each target then when the 7th falls it sets another switch which scores the bonus and then should fire the coils to rest the bank. Each target scores, then when the last falls it does trip the switch for the bonus but just continues to score the bonus over and over and never kicks the reset coil.

#5 6 years ago

Leckmeck your awesome! It was indeed the 2c on the motor. Woot! Now all I have left if the 10x scoring doesn’t register then I have a fully working EM!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Machine - For Sale
Santa Rosa, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpinnerAddict.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-sky-jump-target-bank-problem?tu=SpinnerAddict and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.