By canoncitypb

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider canoncitypb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I recently bought a Silver Slugger. The machine would turn on and light up. When you hit the credit button it would call out playball, but a game wouldn't start. I opened it up when I got home and the right flipper coil was burned up. The protrusion that depresses the end of stroke switch had fallen off and was rolling around in the cabinet. I replaced the coil and fixed the broken part. Fuse F8 was dead. I replaced the fuse and a game started up. I could play with the left flipper, but if i tried the right flipper the game would stop. None of the coils would fire and none of the switches would register. I can turn it off, then on and I can play a complete game with just the left flipper. I went through the test protocol in the manual and everything except some lightbulbs checks out. The flipper coils are not in the test sequence.

It blew the f8 fuse again. I can't quite figure out where to look next. Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks,
aaron

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider canoncitypb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-silver-slugger-system-3-flipper-issue?tu=canoncitypb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.