(Topic ID: 98593)

Gottlieb Silver Slugger: EB stays on once achieved

By Jeremecium

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jeremecium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey, guys.

I've had a problem with Silver Slugger for a while now. The problem is once an extra ball is earned by any player, it stays on for that player, indefinitely. I've looked through the settings and there doesn't appear to be any way to turn off extra balls. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) I'm not sure what's causing this because the extra ball is not on at the start of the game and must be earned.

Any thoughts? Ideas?

Thanks.

#2 9 years ago

Noticed I clicked the wrong sub-forum and don't see how to change it. Mods?

#4 9 years ago

Thanks, Mike! I still don't know what the bug is, but now it's set to Novelty and extra balls can't be earned once lit. (Duh!) The mystery will still light EB's that can be "collected" for an award of zero-point light shows.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jeremecium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-silver-slugger-eb-stays-on-once-achieved?tu=Jeremecium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.