Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by GreyScale
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I know "Atlantis" is a big improvement over "Sheriff" gameplay wise, but I really prefer the western artwork

on "Sheriff." I wonder if it is worth to own a "Sheriff" because in the end it might become a "snooze-fest" for home

ownership use..Hope I am wrong on this...I appreciate any help ; i.e. rules,drops,rollovers etc....Thanks a

Bunch.))

#2 10 years ago

Have you seen video about these pins on You Tube. If not check them out, also there is the International Pinball Machine Database. Lawman is similar, too.

#3 10 years ago

My sentiments exactly. I know the single player Atlantis is certainly more collectible and likely more fun but I too like the art on Sheriff so much better. Atlantis art isn't bad either but I'm a sucker for a western. A nice Dakota or Texas Ranger would be the perfect scenario but not likely to find one stateside.

#4 10 years ago

Get a Quick Draw to satisfy the western desire and get an Atlantis too!

#5 10 years ago

the best western theme goes to QUICK DRAW that is on the multi player side. on the single player side EL DORADO wins hands down
but that is my .02

#6 10 years ago

Sheriff is a 4-player, Atlantis only single player. I have Atlantis and Lawman, which is the 2-player.

#7 10 years ago

Sheriff is a decent game. I owned one for a couple years. The drop targets reset when completed. Hitting the last one with can earn special if special lamp is lit. Completing the drops can be difficult.. Here is a video of mine:

#8 10 years ago

Played a little bit of Lawman(2 player version of Sheriff) yesterday and the drop targets will reset after the last one goes down. It is a fun little game, but after reading up on Atlantis' rules I do like them more, the sequencing of getting all of the numbers sounds like a more fun task to do.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-sheriff-versus-atlantis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.