Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dasvis
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasvis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Did Gottlieb use the same color codes for the wiring on all EM score reels?
    Say 1966 & up? or...

#4 9 years ago

Ack!
    thanks for the encouragement........

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:

and you thought re wiring that head was going to be easy!

Well, the wires are there in the head already & mostly going to the general area where they are supposed to go.. just a matter of hooking them up to the correct places on the mechs (is all).
    Looks like I am going to better at reading schematics.
    Found a bunch of score reel sets & a credit unit. May have a lead on a match unit out of a pin that's the same year. Just need to check the parts manual to see what contact boards are used in both. Who knows, I might get lucky.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

cool!! almost there!!! i'm really looking forward to seeing it brought back to life...

Well, I still have my High hand to touchup & clear, then put back together & troubleshoot...
    My Top card to start on, an Alien poker for a friend, a CC Top ten, & the Royal guard.

#14 9 years ago

I thinks the Royal guard will be a primary side project, does not need much other than this head mess. The playfield is really nice, cabinet passable.

#16 9 years ago

Got the replay unit & took it apart and cleaned it up. Works perfect, looks perfect. Appears to be a really low mileage unit, zero wear on the coil stops. Score reels should be here soon.
    Sat down with the schematic & my Fluke - traced some wires & actually figured out where a couple are supposed to go. This is going to take a while...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasvis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-score-reel-wiring-color-codes?tu=dasvis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.