You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BaB score wiper indexing (resized).jpeg
pic (resized).PNG
Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 9.50.52 PM (resized).png
IMG_6258 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark532011.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

I have a question about my 1965 Gottlieb score reel. On the ones and hundres reel, there is a contact board (see pic) that connects to a circular contact. It spins around as ther reel spins. My question is around orientation. This board and the silver spinner that connects to this has no markings or indications of how it should be oriented, does it matter what rotation it is at when putting it all together?

IMG_6258 (resized).jpgIMG_6258 (resized).jpg
#3 1 year ago

thank you for the info! However, the central plastic connector is symmetrical around 3 screws so the wiper unit can go 3 different ways and still line up. Is there a way to verify its in place correctly?

#6 1 year ago

This machine is a 1965 Gottlieb Ice-Revue and what you are saying makes sense, the circular contact on the ones reel is for the match and the one on the hundreds is for the high score system.

The schematic shows the wire colors so it should be pretty easy to verify I got them both right!

pic (resized).PNGpic (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark532011.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-score-reel-question-1?tu=mark532011 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.