Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TICTAC
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spiroagnew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinjunkie16:

Yes, It is a Hit The Deck. When I posted the number on IPSND it said the number arrangement didn't match previous postings. The odd thing it the game came from a distributor in MA and the serial number 1044 is on the paperwork. When I looked at the cabinet it is clearly 1044S. Personally, I always thought sample games started at 1001. I never noticed one that high. I didn't notice any differences on the game but didn't look too closely. I have a sample Diamond Jack and will look at that number. The playfield artwork on that one is clearly different from the production playfield.

I'm an administrator over at the IPSND...I'll take a look at the submission tomorrow. Some of the shorter run games, like yours, don't have their serial number masks clearly defined...so it may not have recognized it.

#11 7 years ago

I had a look today, but I can't do much to edit the mask because there was no photo submitted. Perhaps go back in and add a photo, or post the photos of the different serials on the game here and I can add them to the database for you under your original submission.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spiroagnew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-sample-serial-numbers?tu=spiroagnew and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.