• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by beini
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hi, good friends of pinside.

I am helping out a friend which owns royal flush (4 player game) which havent work for some time. Everything does look good in the machine except it is stuck in tilt and game over. what i mean by that is..
I can play with the slam tilt (open the switch) on the coin door to make the button work on the coin door. when i do that the tilt goes away and goes through the cycle but i get stuck on game over (all player light are lit) but still can play one ball game and nothing more.

i have checked the other tilt switches and they all look alright but i havent checked the tilt relay.

hope you guys and gals can help us

#2 9 years ago

Circuit diagram? between the head, pf, bottom board, door slam switch this is usually pretty easy to figure out.

#3 9 years ago

Thank you, i am going to check on that.

Do you or anybody else have a good picture of the slam tilt on the coin door?

#4 9 years ago

try using a alligator jumper on the two contacts, it is NC. My buddy has a card Wiz if you really need this

1 month later
#5 9 years ago

Hi, i did get it to work but i was always stuck on ball 1.

but i got another issue. Now when i start a game it only fires one ball but when that one drains it doesnt shoot another, also the ball end coil is stuck on.

any suggestions?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-royal-flush-tilt-and-game-over and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.