Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Doomer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballdaveh:

Since there are 2 score motor switches in this circuit, I would turn the score motor service switch to off. Manually turn the cams until switches 1A and 2C close. Doing this might help find the reason why the coil isn’t firing while troubleshooting the circuit.

Not Sure there is a motor service switch. Where would it be located. I will check the switches.
Thanks

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballdaveh:

With gottlieb machines of this era the service switch is not a switch. It’s actually a single wire connected to a male pin, that disconnects the motor when unplugged. Usually located next to the motor.

Thanks will check it out.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchmarky:

Is your First Ball Relay coming on when you score some points on ball 1? If it doesn't, the trough switch will reset the targets but game will stay on ball 1 forever, as you described. Or the relay is pulling in but could have switch issues.

First ball relay is pulling in when I score points. I have cleaned and adjusted all the switches on the relay. But I will check them again.
Thanks.

When I short the first ball relay to the relay in the player unit in the head and press the trough switch the player unit only makes one revolution. I think it is suppose to cycle through all 4 players? All of the coils in the path to the player unit seem fine and fire when I energize them.

3 weeks later
#14 1 year ago

Thank you everyone for your input. Finally got it fixed. Motor switch 2C was the problem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Las Vegas, NV
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-royal-flush-stuck-on-ball-1?tu=doomer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.