Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Jive
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Have a Roller Disco that works fine except you cannot play anything other than a one player game. I can put up to 15 credits on it, but no matter how many times I press start, I only get a one player game. Checked the manual thinking perhaps there was a dip switch setting for it, but I do not see anything. What the heck would cause this?

#2 9 years ago

weird one for sure. i know that if you are missing a ball and start up a game you can not add another player until the ball is served into the shooter lane (thinking of ie. Black Hole). BUT it sounds like you can coin up and start game and play. so that would not be the case. WEIRD.

2 weeks later
#3 9 years ago

Finally figured this out.

One thing I noticed was that as soon as the ball was ejected, it automatically scored 10 points. Went to the switch matrix test, and found a 10 point switch that was stuck on. Because you cannot add another player once something has scored, that was causing it to not accept more than one player. Funny stuff!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-roller-disco-will-only-play-a-one-player-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.