9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Ok, so I am trying to troubleshoot a Gottlieb Roller Disco that is blowing the GI lighting fuse as soon as it is turned on. The fuse just started blowing a couple weeks ago, and as far as I know, there were no mods done that could've caused the issue.

I have checked the wiring under the playfield, and so far, I have not found anything that looks shorted. I have not checked the backbox, but that is my next step. I did do some research, and found that someone reported the wiring around the pop bumpers as causing his issue, but mine looks fine.

I guess, what I am asking, is there anything I should be doing other than visually checking the wiring? Any tests I can do with the meter that might lead me to the short?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-roller-disco-system-1-blowing-gi-fuse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.