You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
003E09F9-8E9A-4EC4-BCF5-ED8B084F017B (resized).jpeg
#1 4 years ago

Hi Fellas
Trying to get a couple feature lights back working again. I have attached a picture of what I am looking for. Sorry em’s get there best of me. The feature lights that are not working are the #4 target and rollover. I am sure this is a dirty contact issue. Just trying to figure out where I need to clean contacts. If one should have the scheme it is at A2 on the scheme. Left side of the scheme. Thank you guys

G

003E09F9-8E9A-4EC4-BCF5-ED8B084F017B (resized).jpeg003E09F9-8E9A-4EC4-BCF5-ED8B084F017B (resized).jpeg
#2 4 years ago

I am thinking this might be on the score motor but not 100%. Thanks

#3 4 years ago

The #4 relay is on the Sequence bank, which is probably hanging off the middle of the playfield.`

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4 4 years ago

Thank you Howard. I will look tomorrow am. I am sure it is just a dirty contact as this game does not get played much but I have taken a shine to it lately. I find it challenging to play and tour instanrly not awarded with millions of points. Got to earn them. Thank you Howard!!

#5 4 years ago

Howard, any idea where I may check further. Found the control for the #4 lights on the game cleaned it up and still no lights. Yes bulbs are good. Any thoughts are most appreciated.

Thank you

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from GPS:

Howard, any idea where I may check further. Found the control for the #4 lights on the game cleaned it up and still no lights. Yes bulbs are good. Any thoughts are most appreciated.
Thank you

Reply sent in private message

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-roller-coaster-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.