• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Rock Gottlieb, 1985

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Rock 2 (resized).JPG
Rock 1 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kechlesurf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I have a question that I need some technical help with. I have a Gottlieb Rock and it worked fine till the other day when I would power it on, the DMD wouldnt power on and the coin mechanism on the coin door would not let me put credits on the machine. But if I moved the wires a little bit (wires in the pics), it would eventually turn the DMD on as well as allow me to put credits on the machine through the mechanism.

Attached are a few pics, I will take better pics when I get home later but hoping this is an easy fix. Any suggestions on what I should look at to resolve this issue? Machine worked well and never had this issue when I was playing it everyday, but after not playing it for a few weeks, this issue arose when I turned it on the other day.

Rock 1 (resized).JPGRock 1 (resized).JPGRock 2 (resized).JPGRock 2 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kechlesurf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-rock-issues-when-powered-on?tu=kechlesurf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.