Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Frax
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I just obtained a Gottlieb Retro King of Diamonds in a package deal of games. The game is in pretty much like new and plays well. I'm honestly not sure what I want to ask for the game as you don't see them very often and I think the company only ended up producing around 50 of them, so anyone that is interested in it or advice on selling it reach out to me or feel free to call me. Thanks, Aaron 318-840-4479

#2 7 years ago

From IPDB:

"Production ended in 2012 after 5 sample production games and 50 regular production games were built. (The two hand-built prototypes are not included in our Production Run quantity of 55. The 5 sample production games were built individually and not in a factory setting by a group of people.) The 50 regular production games carried a numbered plaque (1 of 100, etc.) and only the first nine games off of the production line have a number that corresponds to its actual place in the production line. Beyond that, buyers were allowed to select from any remaining number in that range to be on their plaques, regardless of the actual place in production that each game occurred. Therefore, some of the 50 games produced may carry a plaque numbered between 51 and 100. Parts are in existence for an additional 50 games."

Sending a PM as well..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-retro-king-of-diamonds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.