4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Tomass
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinaddict91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hello. I am interested in someone to come to where i live in central virginia (local hopefully so that it doesnt cost alot for travel fee). I have a pinball repair man but he does not work on gottlieb. I need help to repair my El dorado i have tried several times to fix it but now i am pulling my hair out with small problem after small problem (now when i turn it on it just keeps clicking in startup mode all lights keep blinking and it goes to ball 4 then just keeps clicking plus before when it did work i noticed the flippers stopped being strong enough to shoot the ball with power to top of playfield) if anyone could come over and lend some help im willing to pay you reasonable amount for your time thank you. Please PM me.

#2 4 years ago

Anyone that can help.

#4 4 years ago

Thank you that has been my go to in the past as well but i really think i need someones help this time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Scottsdale, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Placerville, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucca Valley, CA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinaddict91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-repair-tech-needed?tu=pinaddict91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.