(Topic ID: 120029)

Gottlieb repair service in the Seattle area?

By Stretchbaldy

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by goldenboy232
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I was hoping you guys could maybe point me in the right direction.... I am somewhat of a pinball owning newb although I did grew up in the 80s playing many of these great games. I was hoping I could possibly find someone in the Seattle area that could provide some expert repair work to my Gottlieb Haunted House game. Yes, I know the system 80 machines can cause headaches.... but the Haunted House holds a special place in my nostalgic heart and I just had to own one.

The game powers on and plays decent but sometimes there are no sounds when hitting targets, etc but yet the attract music always seems to play. A few of the bumpers do not work and one of the score displays appears corrupt. I'd really like to find someone who can make this game play great once again!

I do not trust my own skills for major repairs and and help finding some expert repair service would be greatly appreciated. I would really love for this game to be playing like I remember it can as it was my favorite machine growing up.

Thanks so much in advance! I look forward to spending a lot of time here at Pinside.

-Gary

image.jpg
#2 6 years ago

Hi Stretch, there's a great guy in Seattle who does repairs/restorations for the Seattle Pinball Museum (you should check that place out, by the way, if you haven't -- a great place to spend an afternoon playing pinball for one cover charge -- and they have beer!).

I'll PM you his contact email.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside