You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Q B plastic 1-1 (resized).JPG
JITO6477 (resized).JPG
22629-30 Q-bert (resized).jpg
22629-30 Q-bert (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grizlyrig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

I would be interested too. You could probably sell every set you make as some people would like to build the machine from scratch.
-Mike

3 months later
#12 3 years ago

I had received an email from scaryflippers that plastics were ready and in possession,final payment due once he would get me the shipping price.That was on 6-1-20.

On 6-9-20- I get final statement with shipping included, payment sent.

On 6-29-20- I reach out and ask if plastic set has been shipped and that I would like the tracking # for the package.

On 7-15-20- I get a message that he is sorry and will get plastic set mailed out that week. And please be patient as he is having problems with Covid19.

I have not received my paid in full plastic set or proof of shipping from a tracking #.
Radio silence.

So that is my situation...not to happy.
And yes as requested by @ scaryflippers I used Paypal F&F so he could save a few bucks.

-Mike

#15 3 years ago

I don't think this is a scam. The Covid 19 has made things difficult for everyone in the world. I do hope this situation with not getting responses gets taken care of tho and product shipped out.
-Mike

1 month later
#23 3 years ago

Thank you scaryflippers The plastic set has found it's way home.
-Mike

1 week later
#25 3 years ago
Quoted from scaryflippers:

ok thanks for the news they are super i hope( the plastics )

They are very nice. Thanks again.
-Mike

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grizlyrig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-qberts-quest-plastic-set-?tu=Grizlyrig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.