Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Q B plastic 1-1 (resized).JPG
JITO6477 (resized).JPG
22629-30 Q-bert (resized).jpg
22629-30 Q-bert (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

ok a friend of my can make a complete set playfield plastics for a Q*Berts Quest i ord-ert 4 sets for my self

ho wants also a set or more sets i need 10 sets for a good price

4 the exact price send my a private message

#2 4 years ago

the photo is a set of NOS plastics not the repro

22629-30 Q-bert (resized).jpg22629-30 Q-bert (resized).jpg22629-30 Q-bert (resized).jpg22629-30 Q-bert (resized).jpg
#3 4 years ago

How much? I need at least one set.

#4 4 years ago

I would be interested too. You could probably sell every set you make as some people would like to build the machine from scratch.
-Mike

#5 4 years ago

this is what you get 6plastics ant 2keyfob printed on the backside lasercut

JITO6477 (resized).JPGJITO6477 (resized).JPG
#6 4 years ago

PM sent - do you have a good photo of the copies your friend made?

#7 4 years ago

example of the scanned NOS plastic

Q B plastic 1-1 (resized).JPGQ B plastic 1-1 (resized).JPG
2 months later
#9 3 years ago

I paid a depsoit of 50euro on these 2 months ago & u have stopped responding. Can u pls post a pic of the final product and reply to ur msgs so i can get this finalized,

#10 3 years ago

Did anyone actually recieve theres? If so, w a s quality ok?

3 weeks later
#11 3 years ago

Pls respond or at least refund me my 50euro. Im happy to pay to complete order, but if u cant be bothered to reply to allow me, at least be decent and refund my deposit.

#12 3 years ago

I had received an email from scaryflippers that plastics were ready and in possession,final payment due once he would get me the shipping price.That was on 6-1-20.

On 6-9-20- I get final statement with shipping included, payment sent.

On 6-29-20- I reach out and ask if plastic set has been shipped and that I would like the tracking # for the package.

On 7-15-20- I get a message that he is sorry and will get plastic set mailed out that week. And please be patient as he is having problems with Covid19.

I have not received my paid in full plastic set or proof of shipping from a tracking #.
Radio silence.

So that is my situation...not to happy.
And yes as requested by @ scaryflippers I used Paypal F&F so he could save a few bucks.

-Mike

#13 3 years ago

Same here, but fortunately i never paid the balance as he never sent me a statement. I i have sent over 20 msgs & emails now.

Made me pay as "friend" on paypal too. Really disappointed as a) i was excited to get a set of plastics to restore this machine to mint b) ive never had an experience like this in pinball where someone just disappears.

I can get covid dramas - i lost my job in travel completely, but its not an excuse to act like this.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I had received an email from scaryflippers that plastics were ready and in possession,final payment due once he would get me the shipping price.That was on 6-1-20.
On 6-9-20- I get final statement with shipping included, payment sent.
On 6-29-20- I reach out and ask if plastic set has been shipped and that I would like the tracking # for the package.
On 7-15-20- I get a message that he is sorry and will get plastic set mailed out that week. And please be patient as he is having problems with Covid19.
I have not received my paid in full plastic set or proof of shipping from a tracking #.
Radio silence.
So that is my situation...not to happy.
And yes as requested by @ scaryflippers I used Paypal F&F so he could save a few bucks.
-Mike

The last msg i got from him was on 3rd july - via pinside & via email.

#15 3 years ago

I don't think this is a scam. The Covid 19 has made things difficult for everyone in the world. I do hope this situation with not getting responses gets taken care of tho and product shipped out.
-Mike

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I don't think this is a scam. The Covid 19 has made things difficult for everyone in the world. I do hope this situation with not getting responses gets taken care of tho and product shipped out.
-Mike

I do hope your right & i do hope that he hasnt had he or his family get the virus. It would be nice to get this resolved with a positive outcome for all. Its certainly been a shit year...

#17 3 years ago

Scaryflippers is a known collector here in Belgium.. I really don't believe it's his intention to scam people.
I've sent him a message on another forum to hear if he's ok (but his last post there was from march) and informed him about the posts here.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from aeneas:

Scaryflippers is a known collector here in Belgium.. I really don't believe it's his intention to scam people.
I've sent him a message on another forum to hear if he's ok (but his last post there was from march) and informed him about the posts here.

Thats great to hear and to be honest, i don't think either of us really thought he was - he had sent me updated pictures etc... after something has gone on nearly 4 months and no replies going on a month.... its hard to know whats going on & you do start to think about the blind faith we put sometimes in online, forum based purchases with what are, total strangers from the other-side of the world. It's a credit to the global pinball community that these situations are totally not expected - we deal completely in the faith we hold in each other.

Thank you for posting, It's good to hear from someone who is familiar with him & I really hope he is doing ok & that nothing serious has happened to him or anyone close to him. It's certainly a crazy time.

Any update would be welcomed - my preference is still very much to complete the transaction.

#19 3 years ago

please be patient i have send comments whit my email but i think nobody received them .

#20 3 years ago

Hi Scaryflippers, not sure if you are now receiving our messages - but I have made the final payment via PAYPAL (same day as u notified) & know that Grizlyrig has done the same quite a few weeks ago. We'd both like to get them sent out now to finalise this. I think patience has been displayed at length on our side, now its time for you to show some action and closure so this can be settled. That is a fair expectation i believe

#21 3 years ago

yes you are right

#22 3 years ago

THE PLASTICS ARE ON THE WAY HOME SAFE I HOPE

1 month later
#23 3 years ago

Thank you scaryflippers The plastic set has found it's way home.
-Mike

1 week later
#24 3 years ago

ok thanks for the news they are super i hope( the plastics )

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from scaryflippers:

ok thanks for the news they are super i hope( the plastics )

They are very nice. Thanks again.
-Mike

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-qberts-quest-plastic-set- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.