5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by LJ666
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190406_200015 (resized).jpg
    image000000 (resized).jpg
    image000001 (resized).jpg
    image000000_2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DavidCPA.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi Guys, My friend needed a power switch cover for his Sky Jump. I modeled one from an original he has for his Centigrade 37. I have heard that these parts are hard to find and easily broken. I have also heard of people using spray paint caps as a substitute. I put the file up for free on Thingiverse. There is one with and one without the name and part number. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3550620 The black one was a draft print I did to compare to the original (left). The white one was printed by the owner of the Sky Jump on a much finer setting.

If you print one, please post a picture. Thanks

20190406_200015 (resized).jpg20190406_200015 (resized).jpgimage000000 (resized).jpgimage000000 (resized).jpgimage000000_2 (resized).jpgimage000000_2 (resized).jpgimage000001 (resized).jpgimage000001 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DavidCPA.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-power-switch-cover-b-15163-?tu=DavidCPA and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.