(Topic ID: 232886)

Gottlieb Poker Face question

By Pinball_Physics

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I just acquired this game and am puzzled by the knob on the lower right apron. It is connected to nothing below and I'm wondering what I am missing in the game. I could use a picture of the underside to see what should be there. Thanks.

#2 5 years ago

It is used to lift up the playfield. Should just be connected to a washer and spring clip.

#3 5 years ago

That makes perfect sense now. I could feel the metal piece in the center flex when I lifted it and that playfield does seem unusually heavy. It's just missing the washer and clip. Thank you!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-poker-face-question?hl=pinball_physics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.