Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by G-P-E
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20211117_135450 (resized).jpg
    SRS_DIMS (resized).jpg
    20210914_185633 (resized).jpg
    20210914_172916 (resized).jpg
    20210914_172639 (resized).jpg
    20210914_172741 (resized).jpg
    20210914_172541 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider g-p-e.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 2 years ago

I used to buy all my plastics from "Micro Plastics, Inc" but they got bought out by Essentra. I haven't bought any plastics since Essentra bought them but will need to do so soon.

Essentra part number SRS8-6-01
    Mouser has these at $300/1000.

#6 2 years ago

The marco part would be the same as SRS8-6-01 but in black instead of white.

SRS8-6-01 = 9.5mm standoff distance (about 3/8"), intended for an M4 (#8) screw.
    Dim "B" in image = outer diameter, "C" = inner diameter, "D" = length of end that protrudes through end (add to DIM "A" to get overall length).

SRS_DIMS (resized).jpgSRS_DIMS (resized).jpg

2 months later
    #12 2 years ago

They came from Essentra covered in oil?!?!
    Not like they're going to rust if shipped dry... That's pretty sad.

4 months later
    #15 2 years ago

I always used Micro Plastics Inc in Flippin, Arkansas.... I always thought the town's name was appropriate. Decent prices (MUCH lower then Essentra) but you had to buy the parts in huge quantities (10Ks).

Micro Plastics was bought out by British company Essentra and the prices went sky high. Some of the parts are still made in Arkansas. The SRS8-8-01 is a part number from one of the other plastics competitors that was also gobbled up by Essentra. Not sure why they would have had the oily coating, never seen that one before. Sounds like poor parts cleaning.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider g-p-e.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-playfield-pcb-stand-offs-where-to-buy-bulk?tu=g-p-e and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.