You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190507_162956 (resized).jpg
20190507_163002 (resized).jpg
20190507_163014 (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

I have a new pinball pool...Man its killing me. For 2 month now I have been trying to get the left droptargetbank to work. I have done EVERYTHING. Changed the under playfieldtransistor 2 times. Changed one of the coil and diod just in case. Diods and coils are ok and meassure good. There is continutity to all the wiers conneted to the transistor and the coils and to the driverboard. Tried with 3 diffrent driverboards, 2 diffrent cpu. I have a new powersupply. Groundmods done. .156 edge connectors are like new in it..heck the whole game look factory new. When aligatorclipping from the coils on the right droptarget bank to the nonworking left and by aligatorclipping I mean from white/orange to red/white on the coils it works so coils is ok. I have played 5 games like this hijacking the other coils. Im thinking of doing this to a permanent hack..what is the worst that can happen? It worked like a charm. Both banks resets...Is the worst thing that can happen that the transistor on the driverboard that controlls the right bank burns up?..I have attached som pics of the under playfield transistor..Im 99,99 that it is mounted the right way. I really cant find whats wrong...done 2 pinball pools before and then it was enough to change the transistor. The fuse snd fuseholder for dt is ok.

20190507_162956 (resized).jpg20190507_162956 (resized).jpg20190507_163002 (resized).jpg20190507_163002 (resized).jpg20190507_163014 (resized).jpg20190507_163014 (resized).jpg
#2 4 years ago

anyone?

Ok to permantly jumpwier from opposit coils on the other bank. Just one of the lugs on the coils.

#3 4 years ago

do you have a pascal board or the original?

1 week later
#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Nickson:

do you have a pascal board or the original?

Original..dont want to put one of my pascal in there incase somthing gets fried

2 weeks later
#5 4 years ago

Did try with a Janin all in one board. The game work. Im down to think there is somthing behind the L17 lampdriver here. I have tried with diffrent driverboards and cables between mpu and driverboard. I tried another eprom so What is handeling this on the mpu? The strange thing is that I have tried with another mpu...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-pinball-pool-droptarget-reset?hl=andreas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.