• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by vipe155
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out a couple of parts for my Gottlieb MGOW I'm redoing. One of the playfield glass plastic channels is damaged, so I want to go ahead and replace them both. Problem is that I've measured them, and they seem to be almost 48" long. Only thing I've found, either listed as for Gottlieb games (part GTB-26144) or others are 42 1/2", or 42 5/8".

Also, as far as I can tell there is no rear plastic channel for the glass on these games either? My Haunted House doesn't have one.

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from vipe155:

as far as I can tell there is no rear plastic channel for the glass on these games either?

No, just a pair of thin pads.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

No, just a pair of thin pads.

Thank you for the confirmation on that.

#4 1 year ago

The ones on my Volcano are about 48" too.

#5 1 year ago

I contacted PBR about this, and they don't have any of the original length channels left. They aren't planning on making more either. I'm not real sure what to do, as one rail on my game is split in half, and having some kind of repair seam or between two new pieces doesn't sound too great.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside