Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bigdaddy1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I don't have a manual for my Panthera. All of the dip switch settings except #31 & #32 are listed on a sheet inside the backbox. For 31 & 32 it just says "liberal - conservative, see manual". Any chance someone could fill me in on the details?
The game's instruction card says "Completing 1-2-3 sequence after yellow-blue-white-green rollover sequence is completed lights hole alternately for special". I've tried all 4 combinations for switched 31 & 32 and can't get it to do that. In all 4 combinations the hole lights for special as soon as the 4 rollovers have been completed - way too easy to get a special. What am I missing?
Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

Figured it out, the instruction card was for 5 ball play. For three ball play you only have to complete the rollovers to light the special. Dip switches set special and extra ball to alternate or not.

#3 5 years ago

Switch 31 in the CONSERVATIVE position alternates the extra ball target when lit off the pop bumpers and 10 point switches.
Switch 32 in the CONSERVATIVE position alternates the hole for special when lit off the pop bumpers and 10 point switches.
RECOMMENDED SETTINGS ARE: SWITCH 31 - LIBERAL SWITCH 32 - CONSERVATIVE

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-panthera-dip-switch-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.