Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HowardR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I have an Eye of the tiger that been sittin a while and totally went through it. It never has started a game
with the credit button.
If I manually pull in the start relay SM turns 1/3 turn as usual and still nothing.
If I pull the start relay in along with the reset (AX) it (player unit) will reset somewhat and kick a ball out and plays for the most part

However the player unit does nothing from that point on, stays on ball one forever.
I have a schematic coming, but on another gottlieb, seems I was able to jumper from fuse to credit button or something like that
to bypass some switches to narrow it down. The slam switches are OK the credit switch on credit stepper is clean and closed has credits
Any thoughts where to look?

#2 5 years ago

Reply sent in private message

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 7.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
Various novelties
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-needs-startup-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.