• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

#1 1 year ago

Does anyone have the schematic handy for a Gottlieb Mustang/Bronco? The front pop bumper on this one is weak, very weak. I’m showing less than 1 volt when it’s triggered. I’ve chased the red/green wire to the jones plug. No voltage on either side, to speak of. But I can’t find where the wire goes after that.

Thanks!
Randy

#2 1 year ago

These from the Bronco schematic

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3 1 year ago

Thank you. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to show where the red/green wire goes on the cabinet side of the jones plug. Those wires are pretty dirty and it is hard to figure which is what color.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from RandyW:

Thank you. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to show where the red/green wire goes on the cabinet side of the jones plug.

The problem may not be in the wiring or jones plug.
Start by running a jumper wire from the Pop Bumper relay switch to the Pop Bumper coil.

#5 1 year ago

It turned out to be a dirty switch in the relay stack.

Thank you very much.

Now to figure out how the drop targets go back together.

#7 1 year ago

Thank you. I managed to figure it out after a couple of tries One last fix and it will be ready to play. I am working on fixing the worn contacts on the bonus disc.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The EM Scientist
$ 20.00
Rubber/Silicone
Starcade Amusement
$ 7.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!