• Latest reply 7 months ago by BubbaK
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

motor board label (resized).jpg

#1 7 months ago

I'm working on a Jet Spin and the relay label strip for the main bank is missing from the motor board. I want to recreate it. I wrote down the relay letters, but I forgot to measure distances to create the boxes on the strip. Can someone tell me the size if the boxes that each label is in? I am also missing the labels on the first 2 relays on the left side. The letters fell off the relay so not sure which ones they are. Here is the label I'm talking about.

motor board label (resized).jpg
#2 7 months ago

For the width of the box, measure the overall length of the relay bank and divide by the number of relays.

#3 7 months ago

Huh? It appears the strip shown idents both of the relay banks....or am I missing something?

#4 7 months ago
Quoted from Drain1:

Huh? It appears the strip shown idents both of the relay banks....or am I missing something?

Posted that pic for reference. Thats from another game. The one on my Jet Spin is missing.

#5 7 months ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

I am also missing the labels on the first 2 relays on the left side. The letters fell off the relay so not sure which ones they are.

Here is the reference photo for Super Spin, which might have the same relays:

https://gottliebpin.com/archive/GTB-Ref/404/gtb-pb404-cab.jpg

Or you could just use your schematic to identify the relays by comparing coil numbers, wire colors, number of switches, etc..

/Mark

#6 7 months ago

Thanks Mark.. That looks close enough. I don't have a CX, but everything else is the same in the same order. I'll check the schematic tonight to verify wire colors, but I think I'm missing the labels on the Q and U relays.

#7 7 months ago

I have several files on my website http://www.inkochnito.nl with relay strips.
Super Score is one and Hot Shot is another.
Maybe you can adjust the Word file to match your text and size.

Peter

#8 7 months ago

Thanks Peter.. I'll give it a look. I looked quickly and didn't see any. When I end up getting it right, I'll send it to you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Men
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball
Lighting
$ 8.99
Tools
Mikes 3D Things
Tools
$ 37.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!