Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by crlush
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bax1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

So picked up a Monte Carlo that would reset. Took the piggy back board off and damaged 2 traces. So fixed the 2 traces, added sockets and Great Plains new piggy back board. Also did tnt's ground mod. Now when on for 5 mins it starts resetting. Also when I put it into test mode it stops right at lamp 2 test and gets stuck. So now I'm stuck. Some times when I press on the new piggy back board it resets and sometimes it doesn't. I am also looking for a manual

#2 8 years ago

Bumping it up

#4 8 years ago

I was reading up on the piggy deluxe. Would be cool if that fella makes it
So what kind of EPROMs does the tester board need? If there is a pad that may have been damaged, how does the tester pick that up?

#7 8 years ago

Ok so dumb rookie here. So yesterday when it was resetting, I try pushing on the board. It would reset. So today after leaving it on for a few mins, I pushed on the board. No reset. Had coin door open and noticed the slam switch was flailing and causing resets. Adjusted that and so far so good. Still can't get past lamp 2 in test mode.

#8 8 years ago

Chris
Not resetting in lamp test but just can't get past lamp 2. Can't advance past it and doesn't advance on its own

#10 8 years ago

Cool. Thank you for the feedback fellas. Going to do some searching on what's not working

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Las Vegas, NV
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bax1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-monte-carlo-resetting-and-need-manual-pdf?tu=bax1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.