(Topic ID: 108235)

SOLD! Gottlieb Monte Carlo 1987 (PA) Nice $650 (Price Drop!)

By robx46

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Carl_694
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

topper1.JPG

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#52 6 years ago

I sent you a PM, but haven't heard back.

#53 6 years ago

Go get her Ryder!

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Jopper:

Go get her Ryder!

I'm tryin'!!!

#55 6 years ago

Where y'at Robx?

#56 6 years ago

I just replied Ryder.
Jopper I'm in PA. 15857.

#57 6 years ago

LOL! I know Robx. I lived in NOLA for over 20 years before being transferred to Houston. That's just a friendly NOLA shout out to get your attention. I've been rooting for you to get this thing sold. If you were within a half a day's drive of me I would have grabbed it long ago.

#58 6 years ago

Bump up the jamz.

#60 6 years ago

I'd honestly move this to eBay. Just make it a pickup only and abvise you will not accept PayPal. If someone pays that way, just refund and relist. EBay will force you to officially accept it as payment, but you can tell buyers you won't.

#61 6 years ago

Sure you can't come to Allentown? LOL

Chris

#62 6 years ago

tick top free bump to the top

#63 6 years ago

If this was within 2 hours of me I would grab it even though I don't have the space.. 9 hours round trip is a deal breaker. Bring it to Pinfest, it would be sold before you get there..

#64 6 years ago

I offered to buy it and pay for it if he could bring it to Pinfest, but unfortunately he is not going to be able to make the show

Chris

#65 6 years ago

I should say I'm willing to travel with the game, but right now my $650 price is for somebody who wants to come get it. Beyond that I'd need a little gas & time compensation.

4 months later
#66 6 years ago

Did this sell?

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside