(Topic ID: 108235)

SOLD! Gottlieb Monte Carlo 1987 (PA) Nice $650 (Price Drop!)

By robx46

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Carl_694
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

topper1.JPG

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

This is a very nice Monte Carlo for sale. The playfield is pristine, cabinet looks decent for its age. But see the pics, they should tell all. Game plays 100% & well tuned. I even disassembled the roulette wheel assembly, cleaned & polished it, & burnished every contact. Installed all new bulbs, new rubbers, new balls, ground mods are installed.

$650. Saint Marys PA 15857. Pics...
http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/robx46/library/Monte%20Carlo

1 week later
1 month later
#6 4 years ago

Still FS. Price drop $800

1 week later
#7 4 years ago

Price Drop $750

#9 4 years ago

Bump for a good guy!

#10 4 years ago

Nice game, glwts, free bump!

#11 4 years ago

Thanks guys! Drop again to $700!

#12 4 years ago

Obligatory "I wish you were closer" post. Good luck with the sale!

#13 4 years ago

Ever drive through Toledo?

#14 4 years ago

No I don't, sorry!

#15 4 years ago

Didn't think so, I wouldn't either if I didn't have to! Wish I was closer bump!

#19 4 years ago

I'm an idiot, just found them....ha

#20 4 years ago

& if any additional pics are wanted just let me know.

#21 4 years ago

Price dropped again to $650

#23 4 years ago

How is this still available?? Still wish I was closer!

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

How is this still available?? Still wish I was closer!

Because it's a Gottlieb. Too many people snob Gottlieb machines.

#25 4 years ago

Personally I love gottlieb games. That's just me though.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Because it's a Gottlieb. Too many people snob Gottlieb machines.

There are plenty of really good Gottlieb machines and themes. Unfortunately, this one isn't high up on the desirability list for most people.

#27 4 years ago

Someone buy this. I have no room and my wife would kill me... But so so so so tempted. Killer price

#28 4 years ago

I would buy it if I didn't already have one, pretty fun game for the money.

#29 4 years ago

do you send it to sweden?

#30 4 years ago

still bumping!

#32 4 years ago

Do u have the topper?? Is it grounded???

#33 4 years ago

No topper. & yes the ground mods are installed.

#34 4 years ago

Geez!!! For $650 somebody in PA buy this thing! You can't throw a pin in a collection for less than that.

#35 4 years ago

Agreed, killing me to see this sit for so long.

#36 4 years ago

Are you going to the Allentown show in May? If so could you deliver it there if paid in full?

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Chris

#37 4 years ago

I am new on pinball machine (Got my first one for xmas ... Eight balls champ). So stupid question: What is a topper ? Might be very interested of your pinball...I am living 2 H from you

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from OTCHU:

I am new on pinball machine (Got my first one for xmas ... Eight balls champ). So stupid question: What is a topper ? Might be very interested of your pinball...I am living 2 H from you

It's probably best to start your own thread if your question doesn't directly relate to the topic.

However, a topper is basically any extra doodads found on top of the backbox--a figurine, extra lights, some sort of artwork display, etc. TAF, WH20, DW, F-14 Tomcat, HS are all examples of machines that came with toppers. You can also find after-market toppers for various other machines.

#39 4 years ago

Monte Carlo shipped with a sign which mounted over the backbox. I think this lit up as the game warranted. Here is a picture of an example with the topper on it.

Chris

topper1.JPG
#40 4 years ago

Chris is correct I have a Monte Carlo and the topper. My only problem is my ceiling is about an inch to low to mount it. I think most of these don't have the topper anymore because they were to high and were taken off and thrown out.
Joe

#41 4 years ago

GOD! If you were in Pittsburgh I'd be there! Wrong side! I'm not even in a buying cycle......can't beat this with a stick! !!

#42 4 years ago

I'll actually be in Pittsburgh on Weds night & thursday, I'd pack it up in my SUV for another $50.
This really is a steal at this price & I hate even moving it at this price but it has to go.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

GOD! If you were in Pittsburgh I'd be there! Wrong side! I'm not even in a buying cycle......can't beat this with a stick! !!

Under 3 hours drive. That's nothing.

#44 4 years ago

still available

#45 4 years ago

I really wish you were going to Allentown Should you change your mind, my offer stands

Can't understand why this is still available. People scream there are no good condition games at good prices. Well here you go folks!

Chris

#46 4 years ago

bump.

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from robx46:

I'll actually be in Pittsburgh on Weds night & thursday, I'd pack it up in my SUV for another $50.
This really is a steal at this price & I hate even moving it at this price but it has to go.

Wish I would have seen this a couple days ago.

#48 4 years ago

Another "I can't believe this is still for sale" bump! Although I think what a previous poster said was right about Gottlieb machines getting no respect. I had to let my HH go for $600 but this Monte Carlo is in much better condition.

#49 4 years ago

Just drove 8 hours round trip this morning to get my Dr. Dude. If you want it bad enough, you'll do whatever you have to to get it. Driving 4+ hours tomorrow morning to grab another. GLWS

#50 4 years ago

I drove 5 hours each way to get my RS and am considering driving 6 hours each way if I can come to terms on a TFTC. Someone needs to go get this thing.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside