You

Linked Games

• Mibs Gottlieb, 1969

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2262 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

What size are the balls in the back box , and where
Can you buy them. I have looked but no luck.
I'm only after 1 ball there is 11 in there.
Raff.

#2 1 year ago

They are pretty difficult to find. Confirm the size of the ones in your back box- I may have one I can send you if they are the same as the ones in my Too Score.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

They are pretty difficult to find. Confirm the size of the ones in your back box- I may have one I can send you if they are the same as the ones in my Too Score.

They are the same size as "Top Score"/"300". All Gottlieb games with the animation balls in the backbox used the same size. Some games had all red, and others had a mix of white and red.
Williams "Zig Zag"/"Wing Ding" used smaller balls in their backbox animation unit.

#4 1 year ago

I found these two lying in the cabinet of a parts game (1962 GTB Rack A Ball). Help me get them to you and they are yours!
They measure 1 1/4" in diameter.

IMG_2262 (resized).jpgIMG_2262 (resized).jpg
#5 1 year ago

Thanks guys
I send you a pm mikekap.
Raff

#6 1 year ago

Those will clean up with Novus. I was able to find one for a Bowling Queen that was missing the 12th ball but i have yet to make all 12. Ha. Still nice to know it's complete.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipsteen:

Those will clean up with Novus. I was able to find one for a Bowling Queen that was missing the 12th ball but i have yet to make all 12. Ha. Still nice to know it's complete.

I've had several copies of "Bowling Queen". Had my first one set up and playing for a couple of years. Made 11 balls twice, but never made all 12.
I brought another one I had to Pinfest several years ago. The great Vic Camp strode up to it, and played a game. Stinker game; he got like 600 some odd points. He said "that was my warm-up game". He then restarted the machine, and proceeded to rack all 12 balls in that game! The man is a legend!

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I've had several copies of "Bowling Queen". Had my first one set up and playing for a couple of years. Made 11 balls twice, but never made all 12.
I brought another one I had to Pinfest several years ago. The great Vic Camp strode up to it, and played a game. Stinker game; he got like 600 some odd points. He said "that was my warm-up game". He then restarted the machine, and proceeded to rack all 12 balls in that game! The man is a legend!

Crazy. I know about Vic Camp's collection but didn't realize his playing prowess. 8 or 9 balls on Bowling Queen is a good game for me.

#9 1 year ago

A friend has a 300 that was missing 5 of the Bonus Balls, he had some made. See the link below:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-300-with-intermittent-ball-count-issues#post-7345999

It is post #16

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Peruman:A friend has a 300 that was missing 5 of the Bonus Balls, he had some made. See the link below:

They look great.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-mibs-back-box-ball?hl=peruman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.