_whogivesatruck.JPG
MrPPS.jpeg
image-17.jpg
image-5.jpg
SadMermaid.jpg
Love Connection 1998 Pic 7.jpg
IMG_2199.JPG
$(KGrHqRHJE0E92LQ0jy7BPmWYKwpzg~~60_57.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinrayhji.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago

Probably over 10K. Several big sales within the past couple of years. I have been a woodrail guy for a long time, but this one brings way too much. Seller - take your time. You have a rare game and I would bet there are still some folks out there who are willing to pay well. Supply and demand is king, and if yours is half decent, you should do well. Woodrail prices have indeed been dropping, but some are immune, and Mermaid seems to have immunity.

Harry Irvin
Macungie, PA

#26 9 years ago

I got to play a nice one a couple years back at PPE. I loved the looks of the game, but I agree that it is not a great player. Many of the early 50's woodrails are a lot of fun to play, but Mermaid is not one of them. This is true of games from all pinball eras. I have owned a pile of post 2000 Stern pins, and like many of them. Tron, however, I just don't get, but check how the values have risen. As my Dad always said "this is what makes horse races." Good luck and I hope you get a pile of bucks for yours.
Harry Irvin

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinrayhji.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-mermaid-price-check?tu=pinrayhji and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.