(Topic ID: 230418)

Gottlieb MagnotronToptargets score special when lit ?

By Lambecka

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Lambecka
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png
image-16 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lambecka.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

My Gottlieb Magnotron has on the playfiel two top targets one one the left and one on the right. When not lit they score 1000 points as indicated on playfield.
When lit, nothing happen, also i don,t know what they need to be do when lit.
Anyone can help??

#3 5 years ago

Yes switches checked and they work when targets dont lit and give the 1000 point as should be.
Only if targets lit nothing happens, also don,t know what special you get. (No manual)

#6 5 years ago

Did the examinations as per red line. This circuit seems to be ok when jumpering is from playfield target to add replay unit J relais
As soon as the red lights for special go on, the DX activates and stay keeping pulling, on that moment the top target switch does not work any more.
Any other suggestions?
Albert

#7 5 years ago

In the meantime, found the problem in the jones plug connection to backbox. Making contact now and then.
Thanks guys pointing me in the right direction
Albert

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bay Shore, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lambecka.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-magnotrontoptargets-score-special-when-lit-?tu=Lambecka and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.